The Swagman 4-bike towing bike rack is the perfect solution to carrying up to 4 bikes while towing your personal watercraft, boat or trailer. Assembly is minimal, and is available in a 2" receiver model only. For people carrying womens bikes or non-conventional frames, you should consider the Swagman XP towing version instead. Otherwise this one is a little more economical.
Carries: Up to 4 Bikes
Fits: Fold-down 2" Towing Receiver
Max. Load: 35 lbs per Bike
1) Place your rack receiver into your receiver hitch
2) Fit rack as close to the vehicle as possible.
3) Secure your rack with the hitch pin and clip.
4) Check to ensure rack is secure and safety pin is in place.
5) To remove top plate, undo captured knobs on your rack.
6) Remove top plate.
7) Place bike top tubes in vinyl grooves so that they are balanced (Sloping top tube bikes may sit on an angle.)
8) After placing a maximum of 4 bikes on your rack, replace top plate and tighten knobs evenly.
See instructions for more details Instruction Sheet
Visit our Swagman Bike Racks page to view all of our Swagman bike rack models in one place.
Enter your e-mail address to receive the discount code