Curt ManufacturingPart Number:
Class IIIReceiver Size:
2"Maximum Weight Carrying Capacity:
Gross Trailer Weight: 5000 lbs.
Tongue Weight: 500 lbs.Maximum Weight Distribution Capacity
(Additional Weight Distribution Hitch System Required):
Gross Trailer Weight: 6000 lbs.
Tongue Weight: 600 lbs.This trailer hitch is designed to fit the following vehicles: 2006-2014 Honda Ridgeline
Installation Time: 30 Minutes
--Fits Models: All
--No drilling required
Finally a low profile hitch for the Honda Ridgeline. This unique design hides the frame of the hitch behind the Ridgeline bumper, leaving only the hitch receiver itself visible from the back of the truck. Why pay $30k for a new truck only to hang a ugly hunk of steel from the back? Now you don't have to. Installation Instructions
The hitch also offers Curt's one piece collar design that will keep rust from developing around the receiver opening. Curt's glossy black powder coat paint offers durability and a clean look. It's no wonder the hitch comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
|Curt Trailer Hitches Feature:|
*All trailer hitches come with grade 5 mounting hardware included.
- WeatherTite construction prevents rusting from inside out by sealing the main body of the hitch.
- Durable EverGloss Powder Coat Finish resists rust and corrosion.
- Open back end on receiver for easy cleaning.
- Precision robot welding for superior strength and fit.
- Attractive, seamless, one-piece collar reduces rust and provides improved strength.
Find Curt Trailer Hitches for another vehicle.
Manufacturer: Curt Manufacturing
This product fits the following vehicles:
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: