Convert your Gooseneck to a 5th Wheel with the B&W 20k Companion
Ever use your truck when you’re not towing?
We thought you did!
The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch is easily removed so you can have your entire truck bed when you need it.
This hitch utilizes the gooseneck already installed on your truck to secure the 5th wheel hitch so no need for rails!
If you don't have a gooseneck on your truck, check out our B&W turnover ball goosenecks.
The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch was designed to address the issue of sloppiness in hitches. The result is a quiet, cushioned ride that is free of jerking and noise.
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting
- Three vertical adjustments from 16.25" to 18.25"
- 4" of front to back adjustment with three coupler positions
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites
- Utilizes the B&W Turnoverball™ under-bed mounting system. Pull a Gooseneck or a 5th Wheel with the same system.
- No mounting rails means using your truck for more than towing
- Wide stance, engineered for improved stability and strength
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience
- Product Weight: Base 131 lbs, Coupler 75 lbs
- Footprint: 30.5" Wide x 36" Deep
- Measurement from center of hitch post to front edge (cab-side) of hitch: 18.5" (14.5" for alternative post position for select truck models)
Click here for installation intructions
Want to make sure you get the right 5th Wheel parts? Talk to our actually knowledgeable experts.
Call us— at (866) 305-8309
This product fits the following vehicles:
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: