| (1 customer review) |
Blue Ox reliability and performance with the ability to remove the visible portion of the Base Plate when you're not towing the vehicle. So hidden you have to know what you are looking for to see it. Towed car to road car in seconds.
Blue Ox tow bar base plates:
- Once the tow bar base plate tabs have been removed, the mounts are virtually invisible.
- Designed to work with virtually any tow bar.
- Base plates uniquely manufactured for unparalleled strength
- Blue Ox base plates are designed to use existing attachment points on the vehicle undercarriage.
- No welding required to install these base plates!
- In most cases Blue Ox base plates attach through the grille. This means no dragging or scraping on the ground!
| ||Product Specifications || |
| || |
|Manufacturer: Blue Ox |
Model: Tow Bar Baseplate
Part Number: BX1711
This towbar baseplate is designed to fit the following vehicles:
2014-2015 GMC Pickup 1500 Sierra (Includes Denali)
Installation Time: 1 Hours
--Requires some drilling (not major).
--Requires some trimming of the air dam.
--Tow hooks must be removed and remain off the vehicle after installation.
--The weight of this vehicle is near the Class III, 5000 lb, rating limitations. Some models, depending on options, may well exceed this 5000 lb rating. Be sure to confirm the weight of your individual vehicle before towing. As of 1999 the Aventa II is now rated at 10000 lbs and either the Aventa II or Alexus tow bar must be used for these applications. Tow bar adapters are not to be used with vehicles weighing over 5000 lbs.
--The optional brush guards interfere with mounting the baseplate. Part # BX3502 center section for the Samurai is compatible.
Baseplate Installation Instructions
| || || |
About Blue Ox Tow Bar Baseplates:
- Every Blue OX base plate is designed with your safety in mind. Each towbar base plate is then "real-world" tested to validate their safety and durability.
- Blue Ox tow bar base plates are custom made for specific vehicles to ensure easy installation and the best possible fit.
- Every towbar base plate is powder coated by baking particles of pigment onto the metal surface. This creates a glossy, uniform, and durable finish that will protect your tow bar base plate for years to come.
- Blue Ox is always working to provide the best quality products with easy to use design They currently offer towbar brackets for over 2000 vehicle models.
Note: Before installing a tow bar base plate, make sure your vehicle is capable of being towed. See the owners manual or contact your dealership.
Search for Blue Ox tow bar base plates for another vehicle or browse our Blue Ox Tow Bars.
Manufacturer: Blue Ox
Part Number: BX1711