This genuine Roadmaster XL Series bracket is designed for solid towing performance with the ability to remove the visible portion of the bracket in seconds when you're not towing the vehicle. Simply remove the two hitch pins and remove the bracket to convert your car from towing to driving mode. Roadmaster XL Series Tow Bar Brackets:
- The tow bar brackets are virtually invisible when the removable bracket arms are removed.
- Designed to work with both car and motor home mounted tow bars.
- Brackets are computer cut using all steel construction for extreme strength
- Easy to install - Roadmaster brackets attach to existing attachment points on the vehicle undercarriage.
- No welding required to install these brackets!
- Most Roadmaster XL brackets attach through the grille. This means no curb scraping!
About Roadmaster Tow Bar Brackets:
|Manufacturer: Roadmaster |
Model: XL Series Tow Bar Bracket
Part Number: 1012-1
This towbar bracket is designed to fit the following vehicles:
1999-2004 Chevrolet Tracker
--2dr & 4dr, okay with skidplate, no brush guard.
1999-2004 Geo Tracker
--2dr & 4dr, okay with skidplate, no brushguard
1999-2004 Suzuki Vitara
Bracket Installation Instructions
| || |
- Every Roadmaster tow bar bracket is designed using "Finite Element Analysis". This design method uses powerful computers to simulate the stresses applied to the tow bar brackets and helps optimize the design to provide the best safety margin and performance. Each towbar bracket is also "real-world" tested to validate their safety and durability.
- Roadmaster tow bar brackets are custom made for specific vehicles to ensure easy installation and the best possible fit.
- Every towbar bracket is powder coated by baking particles of pigment onto the metal surface. This creates a glossy, uniform, and durable finish that will protect your tow bar bracket for years to come.
- Roadmaster is the fastest tow bar company at releasing brackets for new vehicles. They currently offer towbar brackets for over 2000 vehicle models.
Note: Before installing a tow bar bracket, make sure your vehicle is capable of being towed. See the owner's manual or contact your dealership.
Search for Roadmaster Tow Bar Brackets
for another vehicle.
This product fits the following vehicles:
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: