Blue Ox Avail
The Blue Ox Avail offers a whole new look and is a new standard in tow bars. With longer arms provide improved handling on rough roads and a wider turning radius that keeps the towed vehicle away from the motorhome in tight turns. An all new low profile, no interference, patented non-binding latches release easily under any condition. Complement this new level of performance with sharp looking copper metallic arms and gold toned raised letter branding to create better curb appeal.
The Blue Ox Avails 10,000 pound capacity will accommodate virtually any car, pickup, or suv.
Features of the Avail
- Improved turning radius, better cornering
- Fits wide or narrow towed vehicles
- Smoother towing over rough roads
- Patented non-binding latches release easily under any conditions
- No interference, low profile handle design
- Off-set triple lugs to better align towing forces
- Easy fold-away tow bar mounts and stores on back of RV
- Legs collapse and extend to lock for easy hook-up
- 3 Year warranty
We put together complete RV towing packages at a discount with free shipping and no sales tax. Call our "actually knowledgeable" experts to learn about towing a car with your RV at (866) 305-8309.
- 2" longer then the Aventa LX
- All New Copper Metallic finish
- Fits 2x2 shank
- Weighs approximately 53 lbs
- 10,000 lb capacity steel construction
Manufacturer: Blue Ox
Received hitch and base plates within three days. Installed myself in one day. Instructions are good and illustrations help. Additional trimming was required on plastic insert but very minor. Contacted Blue Ox with one question and service rep was very helpful.
First of all the product is good. The tow bar is by far the easiest thing to install of all the products, ie. brakes, lights, base plate. Hitch source was very easy to deal with and the videos they offer are very good. Their price was the best and I expected and was told the product would be here in 5-7 days and it arrived in 3 days. The Blue Ox is great for nonconforming loading and unloading on variable surfaces. In other words most tow bars require a perfectly level surface which is not always available. It is intuitive to use and is very light so my wife could use it.
A very well made and easy to use tow bar. Should last a long time.
This is a really slick product. Its easy to put on and take off. I would recommend this tow bar.
This product fits the following vehicles:
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: