Blue Ox reliability and performance in a custom design specifically for your vehicle.
Blue Ox tow bar base plates:
About Blue Ox Tow Bar Baseplates:
- Designed specifically for your vehicle for maximum performance and ease of installation.
- Includes installation instructions and installation hardware.
- Install it yourself and save, or have your local auto shop, body shop, or RV shop install it for you.
- Designed to work with virtually any tow bar.
- Base plates uniquely manufactured for unparalleled strength
- Blue Ox base plates are designed to use existing attachment points on the vehicle undercarriage.
- No welding required to install these base plates!
- In most cases Blue Ox base plates attach through the grille. This means no dragging or scraping on the ground!
- All Blue Ox baseplates come with a 3 year warranty!
- Made in USA!
- Every Blue OX base plate is designed with your safety in mind. Each towbar base plate is then "real-world" tested to validate their safety and durability.
- Blue Ox tow bar base plates are custom made for specific vehicles to ensure easy installation and the best possible fit.
- Every towbar base plate is powder coated by baking particles of pigment onto the metal surface. This creates a glossy, uniform, and durable finish that will protect your tow bar base plate for years to come.
- Blue Ox is always working to provide the best quality products with easy to use design They currently offer towbar brackets for over 2000 vehicle models.
Note: Before installing a tow bar base plate, make sure your vehicle is capable of being towed. Verify that your towbar is rated for more than the weight of your vehicle. Always use hardware supplied in the hardware kit or existing hardware specified in the installation instructions. See the owners manual or contact your dealership.
Search for Blue Ox tow bar base plates
for another vehicle or browse our Blue Ox Tow Bars
Manufacturer: Blue Ox
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: