Special Promotion! Buy both front and rear tie downs on the same order and receive a 5% discount on the purchase price of the tie downs! Enter TL-TieDown in the promo code box at checkout to receive your discount.
Torklift Frame-Mounted Tie Downs
Torklift's TRUE Frame-Mounted Tie Downs are the best choice for securing your truck camper. The patented design incorporates four independent tie down points that bolt directly to the truck frame to dramatically improve stability and handling. They are engineered to fit tight and secure to your truck frame with no loss of ground clearance. Most applications are no-drill. These tie downs are guaranteed to eliminate bed and bumper damage and come with Torklift's Legendary Lifetime Warranty.
When used with any Torklift springloaded turnbuckles, Torklift warranties the truck frame and camper anchor points for the extent of the manufacturer warranty. TRUE Frame-Mounted Tie Downs come in sets of two and are proudly made in the USA.
These original steel tie downs come with a durable powder coat finish for corrosion resistance.
TRUE Frame-Mounted Tie Down Features - Steel
- Dramatic improvement with vehicle handling and stability and is the safest way to haul a truck camper (Prevents vehicle sway and camper movement in all directions)
- Avoid bed and bumper damage by attaching to the strongest part of the truck: the frame
- Maintain the value of your truck and prevent rust and bed damage by avoiding drilling into your truck bed or bumper
- Provides safety, security and stability while on the road
- The only truck camper tie down that mounts using independent tie down points that bolt directly to the truck frame
- Fast, no-drill installations securing your truck camper to your truck (100% no-drill for all trucks after 2001)
- No loss of ground clearance
- Hidden design when not in use
- Vehicle manufacturer recommends that all full-height slide-in camper bodies be directly attached to the vehicle frame structure
- It is required that no addition holes be drilled through the vehicle frame side rail horizontal flanges
- It is suggested that outrigger-type "L" brackets be attached to the frame's vertical web to which the camper body can be conveniently attached
- Lockable with Tie Down Locks
- Only truck camper tie down system with a Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
- One pair of tie down brackets (passenger and driver side)
- One pair of bracket inserts
- Two Quicklinks
- Bolt kit and installation instructions
The following video shows an example installation of front mounted brackets:
Note: Turnbuckles sold separately. We recommend Torklift FastGun series turnbuckles for use with these tie down brackets.Click here to search for Torklift Camper Tie Downs for a different vehicle.
This product fits the following vehicles:
2002-2008 Dodge 1500, Regular Cab, 6.5' Bed, Gas Engine, 4x4 Only
- No drilling required.
2002-2008 Dodge 1500, Quad Cab, 6.5' Bed, Gas Engine, 4x4 Only
- No drilling required.
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: