Our Swagman towing bike rack is the perfect solution to carrying up to 3 bikes while towing your personal watercraft, boat or trailer. Now you can escape with all your toys. No assembly required.
The Swagman towing bike rack is designed to mount to your ball mount. Connect your trailer just as you normally would, then connect this rack to the ball mount itself. That way you can tow and carry bikes at the same time.
1. The Towing Rack requires no assembly.
2. Slide your Towing Rack receiver arm onto your receiver hitch
3. Fit rack as close to vehicle as possible.
4. Secure your Towing Rack by tightening set screws.
5. Check to ensure rack is secure.
6. To remove top plate, undo captured knobs on your Towing Rack. Remove top plate. Place bike top tubes in vinyl grooves so that they are balanced as shown in diagram 3. (Sloping top tube bicycles may sit on an angle**).
7. After placing a maximum of 3 bikes on your Towing Rack, replace top plate and tighten knobs evenly.
See instructions for more details Instruction Sheet
Visit our Swagman Bike Racks page to view all of our Swagman bike rack models in one place.