Curt ManufacturingPart Number:
Class IIReceiver Size:
1.25"Maximum Weight Carrying Capacity:
Gross Trailer Weight: 3500 lbs.
Tongue Weight: 350 lbs.This hitch is sold without a ball mount, pin, or clip. This configuration is ideal if you already have a ball mount, or if you intent to use the hitch for aftermarket accessories like bike racks or cargo carriers instead of for towing.This trailer hitch is designed to fit the following vehicles: 2000-2004 Subaru Outback
Installation Time: 30 Minutes
--Fits Models: Sedan
--No drilling required 1990-2004 Subaru Legacy
Installation Time: 45 Minutes
--Fits Models: All
--No drilling required
|Curt Trailer Hitches Feature:|
*All trailer hitches come with grade 5 mounting hardware included.
- WeatherTite construction prevents rusting from inside out by sealing the main body of the hitch.
- Durable EverGloss Powder Coat Finish resists rust and corrosion.
- Open back end on receiver for easy cleaning.
- Precision robot welding for superior strength and fit.
- Attractive, seamless, one-piece collar reduces rust and provides improved strength.
Find Curt Trailer Hitches for another vehicle.
Manufacturer: Curt Manufacturing
The hitch very easy to install the only thing i don't like about it is the hitch insert is sloppy and rattles when pulling trailer the company could have done a better job fitting the actual hitch but a great hitch like it.
This product fits the following vehicles:
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: