Curt ManufacturingPart Number:
Class IIReceiver Size:
1.25"Maximum Weight Carrying Capacity:
Gross Trailer Weight: 3500 lbs.
Tongue Weight: 350 lbs.This hitch is sold without a ball mount, pin, or clip. This configuration is ideal if you already have a ball mount, or if you intent to use the hitch for aftermarket accessories like bike racks or cargo carriers instead of for towing.This trailer hitch is designed to fit the following vehicles: 1998-2008 Subaru Forester
Installation Time: 45 Minutes
--Fits Models: All
--No drilling required
|Curt Trailer Hitches Feature:|
*All trailer hitches come with grade 5 mounting hardware included.
- WeatherTite construction prevents rusting from inside out by sealing the main body of the hitch.
- Durable EverGloss Powder Coat Finish resists rust and corrosion.
- Open back end on receiver for easy cleaning.
- Precision robot welding for superior strength and fit.
- Attractive, seamless, one-piece collar reduces rust and provides improved strength.
Find Curt Trailer Hitches for another vehicle.
Manufacturer: Curt Manufacturing
Got the hitch in about 18 hours after ordered. Well made product. Same product of local hitch installer. Easy install with hand tools only. My 2008 Forester had minimal miles and no rust on bolts. I took my time and took about an hour to install. Use a second pair of hands to lift into place. Saved about $140 by buying online and installing myself.
Recommend a swivel socket or 90 degree wrench to get angle on a couple of the frame bolts. Would definitely recommend and buy from again.