Curt ManufacturingPart Number:
Class IIIReceiver Size:
2"Maximum Weight Carrying Capacity:
Gross Trailer Weight: 3500 lbs.
Tongue Weight: 350 lbs.This trailer hitch is designed to fit the following vehicles: 2014-2017 Subaru Forester
Installation Time: 30 Minutes
--Fits Models: All
--Drilling requiredInstallation Instructions
|Curt Trailer Hitches Feature:|
*All trailer hitches come with grade 5 mounting hardware included.
- WeatherTite construction prevents rusting from inside out by sealing the main body of the hitch.
- Durable EverGloss Powder Coat Finish resists rust and corrosion.
- Open back end on receiver for easy cleaning.
- Precision robot welding for superior strength and fit.
- Attractive, seamless, one-piece collar reduces rust and provides improved strength.
Find Curt Trailer Hitches for another vehicle.
Manufacturer: Curt Manufacturing
Price was great, and The Curt hitch fits perfectly. I had a local truck specialty place install, and they said it worked perfectly. Hitch looks good, very unobtrusive. I may have overdone it using a Class II hitch on a vehicle that is rated for 1500# towing capacity. Delivery was prompt. Excellent service from Hitch Source.com
Looks good on the car, easy to install, best to have help due to the weight of the hitch.
What a pleasure to install this hitch without any problems. Definitely a DIY job. Everything is included in the kit for a simple installation, even the wires to feed the bolts through the frame. It took me 1 hour by myself and I took a short sandwich break. This is the second CURT hitch I have install in the last month. Both were simple, easy, quick installs and nicely built hitches.