RVibrake2 Auxiliary Braking System is the most advanced and easiest to use auxiliary braking system on the market today.
It is designed with a unique "One-Touch Auto Positioning" technology that allows for a perfect installation in your tow vehicle every time. Installation takes less than 60 seconds, and the RVi braking system is compatible with RVibrake's Tire Pressure Sensors. (sold separately)
*Breakaway System and Wireless Monitor Included
* MARCH PROMOTION: Receive a FREE RVI Towed battery charger with the purchase of the RVI Brake. Just add both the RVI brake and the RVI Towed Battery Charger to your order and enter the code: RVICHARGE at checkout.
RVi Guarantees this brake to fit any vehicle.
Additional brackets may be required based on the vehicle. Make sure to include the year, make, and model of your vehicle in the notes section at checkout so we can include the proper bracket or call to order by phone.
Thin and light design
RVibrake2 is the smallest and easiest to use auxiliary braking system on the market. Unlike other portable braking systems, RVibrake2's housing pushes against the floor pan (the rise in the floor where the driver’s seat is mounted) in the tow vehicle instead of the soft seat when activating. This allowed RVibrake2 to be designed as small as possible making RVibrake2 easy to install and easy to stow. (15% thinner than RVibrake)
One-Touch Auto Positioning
This is truly one of a kind technology. Push the green Auto Start button on RVibrake2’s control panel and watch RVibrake2’s actuator push on the brake pedal 5 times, positioning the housing against the seat pan automatically. RVibrake2’s One-Touch Auto Positioning technology allows for a perfect install every time, no guessing if RVibrake2 was installed properly!
Yes, RVibrake is the only portable braking system that is truly proportional, because it pushes against the solid floor pan and not the seat cushion. The harder you brake in the motor home the harder RVibrake2 pushes on the brake pedal of your towed vehicle. RVibrake2's proportional technology provides smooth operation in moderate braking, or panic braking situations
The Wireless Monitor will allow you to make adjustments to RVibrake2's settings while traveling, as well as monitor performance.
- Bar graph display of when the towed vehicle is braking
- Manual Brake Test activation
- Towed Vehicle low battery indication
- Audible Break-Away alert
- Tire Pressures (When enabled)
Lightning Fast Installation - 60 second installation
- Attach the brake pedal clevis onto the brake pedal
- Plug the power cord into the towed vehicle's 12-volt outlet
- Press the Auto Start button on the control panel
- RVibrake2's adjustable actuator will push on the pedal 5 times, moving the housing into the same position every install
Tire Pressure Sensors
By simply using RVibrake2's existing communication system the RVibrake Tire Pressure Sensors transmit from the tires to RVibrake2 in the towed vehicle and RVibrake2 transmits to the wireless monitor in the coach. This means there are no hidden costs for a repeater and peace of mind on your towed vehicle.
View the instruction manual and user guide.