Roadmaster Tow Defender stops rocks and debris
A heavy duty screen that gives protection from rocks, gravel and road debris, deflecting it down and away from the vehicles headlights, windshield, and vehicles finish. Offers 20 square feet of protection, easily rolls up and stores against the Rv.
- All weather screen
- Quick installation and release
- Reinforced seams and gussets for added longevity
- Powder-coated steel supports and heavy-duty gas struts for maximum durability, support and cornering flexibility
- Rolls up to 4 inches in diameter
- Gas struts for corneing flexability
- Light weight
- Made in the USA
- Blue Ox tow bars with Blue Ox brackets
Demco tow bars with Demco brackets
Roadmaster Motorhome mounted tow bars
Use an exhaust "turn down" to redirect the engine exhaust, if located directly below the Tow Defender. The Tow Defender fabric may be warped or otherwise damaged if a turn down is not installed, or if other exhausts which cannot be redirected are in close proximity to the fabric.
In the Box:
- Tow Defender Screen
- Shock-absorbing gas struts
- Detailed instructions
- All bolts and hardware
The Tow Defender is easy to assemble and install. I tow a 2003 Honda CRV behind my 36 foot MH. Before installing the tow defender I ALWAYS collected pieces of gravel in the trough under the windshield. After towing for over 300 miles there was nothing in that trough. So far I'm very happy with this product. The only thing is it take weeks to receive it after ordering. So plan ahead.