These genuine Roadmaster Standard Series tow bar brackets offer a low cost, fixed-bracket alternative to the more expensive removable brackets offered by Roadmaster. Some older vehicles are only compatible with Standard Series brackets. Roadmaster Standard Series Tow Bar Brackets:
- These brackets are economically priced.
- Designed to work with both car and motor home mounted tow bars.
- Brackets are computer cut using all steel construction for extreme strength
- Independent front arms allow for quick and easy connect and disconnect with only one person.
About Roadmaster Tow Bar Brackets:
|Manufacturer: Roadmaster |
Model: STD Series Tow Bar Bracket
Part Number: 1415-1
This towbar bracket is designed to fit the following vehicles:
1996-1997 Jeep Wrangler
--U-channel bumper only. Classic-style baseplate.
--Trimming of spoiler, air dam, grill or plastic fascia may be required on some models of this vehicle.
--A) Most Renegades & Wranglers utilize a steel bumper that is shaped like a “U”. This steel bumper has a flat top and face, which the 1409-3 or 1409-1 brackets bolt to. However, some versions incorporate bumpers without a flat face and top which prevent the use of these brackets) ’98 Jeep Wrangler uses 1417-1, if the front bumper has bumperettes.
Bracket Installation Instructions
| || |
- Every Roadmaster tow bar bracket is designed using "Finite Element Analysis". This design method uses powerful computers to simulate the stresses applied to the tow bar brackets and helps optimize the design to provide the best safety margin and performance. Each towbar bracket is also "real-world" tested to validate their safety and durability.
- Roadmaster tow bar brackets are custom made for specific vehicles to ensure easy installation and the best possible fit.
- Every towbar bracket is powder coated by baking particles of pigment onto the metal surface. This creates a glossy, uniform, and durable finish that will protect your tow bar bracket for years to come.
- Roadmaster is the fastest tow bar company at releasing brackets for new vehicles. They currently offer towbar brackets for over 2000 vehicle models.
Note: Before installing a tow bar bracket, make sure your vehicle is capable of being towed. See the owner's manual or contact your dealership.
Search for Roadmaster Tow Bar Brackets
for another vehicle.
This product fits the following vehicles:
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: