The Nighthawk has dazzeling rows of LED lights to make connecting and disconecting easier in the dark, the Nighthawk is a next generation tow bar created and crafted from raw steel and aluminum into the finest tow bar on the planet.
A truly non-binding tow bar made from beautifully-styled aluminum, it includes internally-routed safety cables and power cord, an attractive black matte finish and solid stainless steel inner arms — all the while maintaining an impressive 8,000 lb. capacity.
It's the first tow bar designed for Roadmaster's EZ5, MX and MS tow bar mounting brackets, which incorporate the strength of the crossbar into the mounting bracket so no crossbar is required.
Aesthetically, the Nighthawk emulates the clean, sleek look of the Sterling All-Terrain tow bar, with which it shares many performance and convenience features.
Unique to the Nighthawk, however, is the brilliant row of amber lights along each tow bar arm — in both a literal and figurative way, you could say the Nighthawk is lighting the way forward.
- Embedded LED lights — When it's dark, the Nighthawk's LEDs provide a blanket of illumination around the tow bar, increasing safety and making it easier to disconnect in the dark.
- The largest hook-up radius in the industry — means you don't waste time lining up your towed vehicle.
- Truly non-binding tow bar — disconnects first time, every time.
- Built-in channel guides — support and protect the safety cables and power cord.
- T6061 aluminum out arms — beautifully-styled aircraft grade aluminum. No rust, EVER.
- Solid inner arms — Solid stainless steel inner arms for smooth, trouble-free operation and easy maintenance. Stainless steel looks better, lasts longer and prevents corrosion that binds.
- Patented one-step storage latch — fold the tow bar and it locks in place.
- Nylatron bushings — eliminate metal-on-metal friction for less wear, and a smoother ride.
- Black matte finish — attractive, durable and textured for easy grip.
- Fully equipped — includes the safety cables and power cord.
- Made in the USA
- 8,000 lb. capacity
- Products Weight 48 lb.
- 6-7-wire power cord with one 6-wire plug
- Heavy duty, drop forged steel hooks with spring loaded latches
This product fits the following vehicles:
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: