| List Price: |$468.44
Our Price: $399.00
Click On Image to Enlarge
| || |
This genuine Roadmaster MX Series bracket is designed for solid towing performance with the ability to remove the visible portion of the bracket in seconds when you're not towing the vehicle. Simply twist the tow bar bracket arms by 90 degrees to convert from a towed car to a road car in just seconds.
Roadmaster MX Series Tow Bar Brackets:
- Once the tow bar brackets arms have been removed, the mounts are virtually invisible.
- The MX Series is designed to work with motor home mounted tow bars only.
- The MX series eliminates the need for a crossbar between the brakets.
- Because it does not have a crossbar, it is not compatible with the Guardian Tow Shield, StowMaster series tow bars, or TowDefender
- Brackets are computer cut using all steel construction for extreme strength
- Easy to install - Roadmaster brackets attach to existing attachment points on the vehicle undercarriage.
- No welding required to install these brackets!
- Most Roadmaster MX brackets attach through the grille. This means no curb scraping!
|Manufacturer: Roadmaster |
Model: MX Series Tow Bar Bracket
Part Number: 1432-3
This towbar bracket is designed to fit the following vehicles:
2010-2014 Jeep Wrangler
Installation Time: 2.5 Hours
--Fits all 2 & 4 door models. No aftermarket bumpers, winches, guards, Call of Duty or 10th Anniversary models. NP on 6/6/16. Repaced with bracket 521448-5. ga
--Trimming of spoiler, air dam, grill or plastic fascia may be required on some models of this vehicle.
--This bracket will accommodate any ROADMASTER motorhome mounted tow bar. This bracket is designed for heavier vehicles. Make sure the tow bar you use exceeds the weight of the vehicle to be towed when fully loaded. Anchor brackets for Sterling cables will not fit MX or MS style brackets. To use MX or MS bracket with Sterling tow bar the Sterling cable anchors must be attached to the frame of the vehicle or welded to the receiver portion of the bracket. IMPORTANT NOTE: this bracket will not accommodate the Guardian rock shield, Tow Defender, Stowaway or the StowMaster and StowMaster All Terrain tow bars.
Bracket Installation Instructions
| || |
|Tow Bar Bracket Images|
Without Tow Brackets Installled:
With Tow Brackets Installled:
About Roadmaster Tow Bar Brackets:
Note: Before installing a tow bar bracket, make sure your vehicle is capable of being towed. See the owner's manual or contact your dealership.
- Every Roadmaster tow bar bracket is designed using "Finite Element Analysis". This design method uses powerful computers to simulate the stresses applied to the tow bar brackets and helps optimize the design to provide the best safety margin and performance. Each towbar bracket is also "real-world" tested to validate their safety and durability.
- Roadmaster tow bar brackets are custom made for specific vehicles to ensure easy installation and the best possible fit.
- Every towbar bracket is powder coated by baking particles of pigment onto the metal surface. This creates a glossy, uniform, and durable finish that will protect your tow bar bracket for years to come.
- Roadmaster is the fastest tow bar company at releasing brackets for new vehicles. They currently offer towbar brackets for over 2000 vehicle models.
Search for Roadmaster Tow Bar Brackets for another vehicle.
Part Number: 1432-3