Roadmaster Tow Bar Combo Kits include all the necessary accessories.
The All-Terrain Kit Contains:
- All electrical components-
- A wiring kit with 4 Hy-Power diodes
- A bracket to mount the power cord socket
- A power cord with plugs and sockets for both vehicles
- Power cord is included with Sterling All-Terrain Tow Bar)
- A pair of safety cables (rated at 6,000 lb. capacity to match your Roadmaster tow bar)
- Two case-hardened steel padlocks (keyed alike)
- A marine- grade vinyl cover to protect your tow bar while not in use.
- A marine-grade vinyl storage bag for towing accessories.
I purchase two (2) extra D rings- to connect the short safety cables from the mounting base to the cross bar receivers.
In this was I can connect my long safety cables with the open quick disconnects hooks to the mounting cross bar receivers
the end results is all my quick disconnects are at the cars end leaving the other ends connected to my RV- making it easy to fold over the safety cables and wire cord on the folded up tow-bars. The Roadmaster cover bag slides over every thing and secures it nicely
The combo kit was a great packaging idea. It came with everything you needed when starting from scratch and you don't need to purchase everything individually.
This kit is everything you need if you start from nothing. The instructions call for you to run the wire under the body but I opted to just remove a couple of panels on the interior. The wiring is simple and straight forward and the diodes keep a clean impressive appearance.
The guys from Hitchsource.com are awesome! When the wrong kit was sent, they immediately verified the kit I needed and sent it out to me. NO hassle NO grief NO problems. I will use them for any purchases I need in the future! Guaranteed
This product fits the following vehicles:
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: