This genuine Roadmaster EZ4 Twistlock bracket is designed for solid towing performance with the ability to remove the visible portion of the bracket in seconds when you're not towing the vehicle. Simply twist the tow bar bracket arms by 90 degrees to convert from a towed car to a road car in just seconds. Roadmaster EZ4 Series Tow Bar Brackets:
- Offering the same great design as the original EZ, but with smaller diameter, lower-profile bracket bars.
- Once the tow bar brackets arms have been removed, the mounts are virtually invisible.
- Designed to work with both car and motor home mounted tow bars.
- Brackets are computer cut using all steel construction for extreme strength
- Easy to install - Roadmaster brackets attach to existing attachment points on the vehicle undercarriage.
- No welding required to install these brackets!
- Most Roadmaster EZ4 brackets attach through the grille. This means no curb scraping!
|Manufacturer: Roadmaster |
Model: EZ4 Series Tow Bar Bracket
Part Number: 521448-4
This towbar bracket is designed to fit the following vehicles:
2010-2017 Jeep Wrangler
Installation Time: 2 Hours
--Fits 2 & 4 door models. Willy okay. No aftermarket bumpers , winches, guards, Call of Duty, BackCountry, Winter Edition, Recon, 10th & 75th Anniversary models.
--Trimming of spoiler, air dam, grill or plastic fascia may be required on some models of this vehicle.
Bracket Installation Instructions
| || |
About Roadmaster Tow Bar Brackets:
|Tow Bar Bracket Images|
Without Tow Brackets Installled:
With Tow Brackets Installled:
- Every Roadmaster tow bar bracket is designed using "Finite Element Analysis". This design method uses powerful computers to simulate the stresses applied to the tow bar brackets and helps optimize the design to provide the best safety margin and performance. Each towbar bracket is also "real-world" tested to validate their safety and durability.
- Roadmaster tow bar brackets are custom made for specific vehicles to ensure easy installation and the best possible fit.
- Every towbar bracket is powder coated by baking particles of pigment onto the metal surface. This creates a glossy, uniform, and durable finish that will protect your tow bar bracket for years to come.
- Roadmaster is the fastest tow bar company at releasing brackets for new vehicles. They currently offer towbar brackets for over 2000 vehicle models.
Note: Before installing a tow bar bracket, make sure your vehicle is capable of being towed. See the owner's manual or contact your dealership.
Search for Roadmaster Tow Bar Brackets
for another vehicle.
I installed this on a 2017 jeep wrangler unlimited sport, the installation went well and everything fit without manipulation. I did need to cut a little more on the jeep deflector to accommodate a brake system brake away switch.
This product fits the following vehicles:
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: