Dual Hitch 4" Drop 10,000 lb
- The Roadmaster 4" Drop Dual Hitch Receiver slides into your existing 2" trailer hitch receiver and allows for a second 2" accessory.
- For example towing your camper and carrying your bikes on the hitch mounted bike rack at the same time.
- towing your boat and using a cargo carrier to carry your gear.
- Solid Steel Construction.
- 10,000 lb. capacity and 400 lb tongue wt.
- Computer Designed and Tested.
- Powder Coat Finish for Durability.
- Fits any 2" hitch receiver.
Hitchsource has performed flawlessly in answering questions and fulfilling orders to equip all our motorhome to dinghy towing needs.
The 4" Drop Hitch is built like a tank and finished nicely in black powder coating. Everything fits perfect and works 100% as advertised.
It is a pleasure to do business with people who know how to "get 'er done"!
Great drop receiver. Stumbled across after not being fully happy with other choices. Love the dual ends. Essentially you have a 2'' drop down and a 4'' drop down (depending on model purchased). Increases potential for changing motorhomes or tow vehicles. Also, unknowingly at the time, became the answer for hauling our bicycles.
Though made by Roadmaster, my Blue Ox tow bar fit perfectly.
The dual hitch receiver was just as advertised, fits like a glove. No wobble at all. Note that the piece that goes into the vehicle hitch receiver is solid metal . . . that's why it has a 10K capacity . . . and weighs 26 lbs.
The dual hitch receiver was just as advertised, fits like a glove.
Very good quality..