This genuine Roadmaster direct-connect baseplate is designed for solid towing performance with the ability to remove the visible portion of the bracket in seconds when you\'re not towing the vehicle. Simply twist the tow bar bracket arms by 90 degrees to convert from a towed car to a road car in just seconds. This style allows you to connect your tow bar directly to the baseplate, eliminating the need for a crossbar. This is the easiest system to connect and disconnect. If you are using a motorhome-mounted tow bar (except Sterling), this is the baseplate you should choose. For a Sterling, Stowmaster, Tracker, Guardian Rock Shield, or Tow Defender part number 4700, select a Crossbar-Style baseplate instead. Roadmaster MX Series Tow Bar Brackets:
- Once the tow bar brackets arms have been removed, the mounts are virtually invisible.
- The MX Series is designed to work with motor home mounted tow bars only.
- The MX series eliminates the need for a crossbar between the brakets.
- Because it does not have a crossbar, it is not compatible with the Guardian Tow Shield, StowMaster series tow bars, or TowDefender
- Brackets are computer cut using all steel construction for extreme strength
- Easy to install - Roadmaster brackets attach to existing attachment points on the vehicle undercarriage.
- No welding required to install these brackets!
- Most Roadmaster MX brackets attach through the grille. This means no curb scraping!
MX Series Tow Bar BracketPart Number:
1432-3About Roadmaster Baseplates:
- Every Roadmaster baseplate is designed using Finite Element Analysis. This design method uses powerful computers to simulate the stresses applied to the tow bar brackets and helps optimize the design to provide the best safety margin and performance. Each baseplate is also real-world tested to validate their safety and durability.
- Roadmaster tow bar brackets are custom made for specific vehicles to ensure easy installation and the best possible fit.
- Every baseplate is powder coated by baking particles of pigment onto the metal surface. This creates a glossy, uniform, and durable finish that will protect your tow bar bracket for years to come.
- Roadmaster is the fastest tow bar company at releasing brackets for new vehicles. They currently offer baseplates for over 2000 vehicle models.
Note: Before installing a tow bar bracket, make sure your vehicle is capable of being towed. See the owner\'s manual or contact your dealership.
Search for Roadmaster Baseplates
for another vehicle.
This product fits the following vehicles:
2010-2014 Jeep Wrangler
--Fits all 2 & 4 door models. No aftermarket bumpers, winches, guards, Call of Duty or 10th Anniversary models.
--Trimming of spoiler, air dam, grill or plastic fascia may be required on some models of this vehicle.
--This bracket will accommodate any ROADMASTER motorhome mounted tow bar. This bracket is designed for heavier vehicles. Make sure the tow bar you use exceeds the weight of the vehicle to be towed when fully loaded. Anchor brackets for Sterling cables will not fit MX or MS style brackets. To use MX or MS bracket with a Sterling tow bar, the Sterling cable anchors must be attached to the frame of the vehicle or welded to the receiver portion of the bracket. IMPORTANT NOTE: this bracket will not accommodate the Guardian rock shield, Stowaway, StowMaster, StowMaster All Terrain or Tracker tow bars, or Tow Defender part #4700 (part #4750 works with this bracket).
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: