This genuine Roadmaster direct-connect baseplate is designed for solid towing performance. It offers a fixed bracket design without removable bracket arms. This style allows you to connect your tow bar directly to the baseplate, eliminating the need for a crossbar. This is the easiest system to connect and disconnect. If you are using a motorhome-mounted tow bar (except Sterling), this is the baseplate you should choose. For a Sterling, Stowmaster, Tracker, Guardian Rock Shield, or Tow Defender part number 4700, select a Crossbar-Style baseplate instead. Roadmaster MS Series Tow Bar Brackets:
- Designed to work with motor home mounted tow bars only.
- The MS Series is designed to work with motor home mounted tow bars only.
- The MS series eliminates the need for a crossbar between the brakets.
- The MS series is identical to the MX series except that the bracket arms are not removable.
- Because it does not have a crossbar, it is not compatible with the Guardian Tow Shield, StowMaster series tow bars, or TowDefender
- Brackets are computer cut using all steel construction for extreme strength
- Easy to install - Roadmaster brackets attach to existing attachment points on the vehicle undercarriage.
- No welding required to install these brackets!
- Most Roadmaster MS brackets attach through the grille. This means no curb scraping!
MS Series Tow Bar BracketPart Number:
239-2About Roadmaster Baseplates:
- Every Roadmaster baseplate is designed using Finite Element Analysis. This design method uses powerful computers to simulate the stresses applied to the tow bar brackets and helps optimize the design to provide the best safety margin and performance. Each baseplate is also real-world tested to validate their safety and durability.
- Roadmaster tow bar brackets are custom made for specific vehicles to ensure easy installation and the best possible fit.
- Every baseplate is powder coated by baking particles of pigment onto the metal surface. This creates a glossy, uniform, and durable finish that will protect your tow bar bracket for years to come.
- Roadmaster is the fastest tow bar company at releasing brackets for new vehicles. They currently offer baseplates for over 2000 vehicle models.
Note: Before installing a tow bar bracket, make sure your vehicle is capable of being towed. See the owner\'s manual or contact your dealership.
Search for Roadmaster Baseplates
for another vehicle.
This product fits the following vehicles:
1987-1989 Dodge D50 Ram 50 Pick-up
--4wd only. NP on 7/26/2017. g.
--Trimming of spoiler, air dam, grill or plastic fascia may be required on some models of this vehicle.
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: