This genuine Roadmaster XL Series bracket is designed for solid towing performance with the ability to remove the visible portion of the bracket in seconds when you\'re not towing the vehicle. Simply remove the two hitch pins and remove the bracket to convert your car from towing to driving mode. This baseplate style accommodates Roadmaster tow bars and accessories (such as the Guardian Rock Shield) by utilizing the tow bar\'s crossbar and quick-disconnect system as a mounting platform. If you are using a Sterling or a car-mounted tow bar, you need this style of baseplate. This crossbar-style bracket requires a tow bar with a crossbar assembly. Roadmaster XL Series Tow Bar Brackets:
- The tow bar brackets are virtually invisible when the removable bracket arms are removed.
- Designed to work with both car and motor home mounted tow bars.
- Brackets are computer cut using all steel construction for extreme strength
- Easy to install - Roadmaster brackets attach to existing attachment points on the vehicle undercarriage.
- No welding required to install these brackets!
- Most Roadmaster XL brackets attach through the grille. This means no curb scraping!
XL Series Tow Bar BracketPart Number:
4415-1About Roadmaster Baseplates:
- Every Roadmaster baseplate is designed using Finite Element Analysis. This design method uses powerful computers to simulate the stresses applied to the tow bar brackets and helps optimize the design to provide the best safety margin and performance. Each baseplate is also real-world tested to validate their safety and durability.
- Roadmaster tow bar brackets are custom made for specific vehicles to ensure easy installation and the best possible fit.
- Every baseplate is powder coated by baking particles of pigment onto the metal surface. This creates a glossy, uniform, and durable finish that will protect your tow bar bracket for years to come.
- Roadmaster is the fastest tow bar company at releasing brackets for new vehicles. They currently offer baseplates for over 2000 vehicle models.
Note: Before installing a tow bar bracket, make sure your vehicle is capable of being towed. See the owner\'s manual or contact your dealership.
Search for Roadmaster Baseplates
for another vehicle.
This product fits the following vehicles:
2008-2009 Ford Taurus
--Fits all. See bracket 4416-1 for the Taurus X.
--This is a crossbar-style baseplate. To use with a direct-connect style tow bar like the Nighthawk, you will also need to order a Quick Disconnect Crossbar, pn 910021-00.
--Trimming of the shock absorption pad, active air shutter or louver housing, lower air dam, air deflector, reinforcement, cowling and/or rock guard is required.
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: