| List Price: |$1,075.00
Our Price: $965.00
Click On Image to Enlarge
| || |
Efficient, effective and EASY
The 9700 is a portable supplemental braking system that applies a pre-set pressure to the towed vehicle's brake pedal each time the motorhome's brake lights are illuminated —simply push a button to select light, medium or heavy braking. Or, just as easily, the 9700 may be set to activate only in an emergency break away. The 9700 uses the electrical connections already in place on your towed vehicle (the towed vehicle's electrical harness) to brake when you brake the motorhome — the same electrical signal that activates the towed vehicle's brake lights also activates the 9700.
- For all Class A and C motorhomes
- Works in virtually any towed vehicle with power brakes
- Three braking pressure presets: Light, Medium or Heavy
- Or, the 9700 may be set to activate only in a break away
- Activates only when the motorhome's brake lights illuminate — no false activations!
- The 9700 is small and lightweight and fits in virtually any vehicle, with plenty of 'elbow room' under the steering wheel and dash
- Connects and disconnects from the towed vehicle in just a minute or two
- Includes an LED motorhome monitor for a visual reference of braking activity
- Includes an emergency break away system
- The 9700 automatically delivers maximum braking pressure in a break away.
- Automatically protects the towed vehicle's brakes —
- The 9700 releases braking pressure after an extended period of braking, then activates the next time the motorhome's brakes are applied
- Audible alert at motorhome indicates extended braking
- Easily transfers from one towed vehicle to another, without expensive labor fees (initial installation is typically under an hour, depending on the vehicles)
- Recovers quicker — the 9700 is ready for the next stop nearly twice as fast as other systems with smaller air compressors
- Adjustable brake pedal clamp — fits brake pedals that other systems can't
- Does not accumulate water in the reservoir tank, unlike other systems — no puddles on the carpet!
- Four independently adjustable feet — for a stable platform in vehicles with uneven floors
- Meets U.S. and Canadian braking requirements
Note: not for use in vehicles with 'active' braking systems — use a BrakeMaster system
Key Points 9700 vs. The Leading Competitor
The 9700's air cylinder angles more energy into the floor, for greater stability. The competitor’s system angles energy directly into the seat, wearing the cushion and providing less braking force.
The 9700 activates only when the motorhome's brake lights illuminate — no false braking! The competitor’s inertia-activated mechanism can engage the system on bumpy roads, bridges or railroad tracks.
The 9700 automatically delivers maximum braking pressure in an emergency. The competitor's system will only brake at its preset level, no matter how hard you brake.
The 9700 is ideal for customers who only want break away protection. The competitor's system does not have this feature.
The 9700 releases braking pressure after an extended period of continuous braking, avoiding excessive wear on the towed vehicle's brakes, then activates the next time the motorhome's brakes are applied. An audible alert at the motorhome indicates extended braking. The competitor's system does not protect the towed vehicle's brakes.
Both systems include an emergency break away system to bring the towed vehicle to a stop, should it separate from the motorhome.
The 9700's high-performance air compressor takes less time to charge the air reservoir — the 9700 is ready for the next stop nearly twice as fast. The competitor's reservoir can run out of air after braking repeatedly, due to its smaller compressor.
The 9700's adjustable brake pedal clamp fits brake pedals that the competitor's cannot.
The 9700 has height-adjustable feet for a secure and stable platform on vehicles with uneven floors.The competitor's system is not adjustable, and in some cases requires blocks.
The 9700's self-cleansing reservoir tank does not accumulate water in the reservoir tank? The competitor's system will spill water from the reservoir tank onto their customer's carpeting.
Both systems are non-intrusive and easy to and connect and disconnect.
Part Number: 9700