Curt ManufacturingPart Number:
Class IReceiver Size:
1.25"Maximum Weight Carrying Capacity:
Gross Trailer Weight: 2000 lbs.
Tongue Weight: 200 lbs.This hitch is sold without a ball mount, pin, or clip. This configuration is ideal if you already have a ball mount, or if you intent to use the hitch for aftermarket accessories like bike racks or cargo carriers instead of for towing.This trailer hitch is designed to fit the following vehicles: 2009 Mazda 3
Installation Time: 25 Minutes
--Fits Models: Except Mazdaspeed
|Curt Trailer Hitches Feature:|
*All trailer hitches come with grade 5 mounting hardware included.
- WeatherTite construction prevents rusting from inside out by sealing the main body of the hitch.
- Durable EverGloss Powder Coat Finish resists rust and corrosion.
- Open back end on receiver for easy cleaning.
- Precision robot welding for superior strength and fit.
- Attractive, seamless, one-piece collar reduces rust and provides improved strength.
Find Curt Trailer Hitches for another vehicle.
Manufacturer: Curt Manufacturing
This hitch installed fine on my 2009 mazdaspeed 3. They will tell you it doesn't fit, but it does. The only thing needed to be a perfect fit is add a 1/8" washer under the vertical bolts to make the receiver not touch the bottom of the bumper. Since I realized this after the bolts were already fished through the frame, I added some material on top of the hitch below the frame it mates to.
This product fits the following vehicles:
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: