The Curt Trailer Hitch Advantage
Specifically designed for each vehicle, CURT trailer hitches are made for the do-it-yourself installer. When you place an order at HitchSource, you can rest assured that your new CURT trailer hitch will always include proper mounting hardware, detailed instructions, and illustrations to make installation easy. No one wants to discover at the last minute that they don't have everything they need to install their brand new trailer hitch.
Finding the Right Trailer Hitch
Need help finding the right hitch? Our customer service team are experts in CURT hitches and are here to help you select the right CURT trailer hitch for your vehicle. Don't hesitate to give us a ring.
Why Curt Trailer Hitches
At HitchSource, we're proud to carry CURT hitches and other CURT accessories. Why? Because all CURT trailer hitches are made right here in the USA. Plus, CURT hitches are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Anyone from Wisconsin-based CURT will tell you that CURT stands for "excellence" and we've found that to be true, both in their products and their people. It just takes a quick look at a CURT trailer hitch to notice the incredibly quality and a nearly unparalleled aesthetic design. CURT's recent investment in improving their manufacturing process (branded "The New Beginnings" process) has produced trailer hitches that are virtually unmatched in quality and innovation.
- Weather-tight construction prevents rusting from inside out by sealing the main body of the hitch.
- Back end of receiver is open for easy cleaning.
- Precision robot welding for superior strength and fit.
- CURT's durable EverGloss powder coat finish resists rust and corrosion.
- Attractive, seamless, one-piece collar reduces rust and provides improved strength.