Blue Ox Avail towing kit (Good)
Looking to flat tow your vehicle, but do not want all the extra accessories, then this is the kit for you. We put together a entry level towing kit that gives you a vehicle specific Blue Ox base plate, diode taillight wiring kit, and a Blue Ox Avail 10k tow bar.
Want to learn how to flat tow your car? Talk to our actually knowledgeable experts, we'll help you out!
Call us— at (888)698-9757
Blue Ox Avail towing kit features:
Blue Ox Base Plate
- Vehicle specific base plate with detailed installation instructions for easy install
- Baseplates are designed to provide a solid, durable connection between your dinghy towed vehicle and your towing vehicle.
- Use our selector to find your baseplate
Diode Wiring Kit
- Universal wiring Kit uses a system of diodes to connect your towed vehicle’s turn signals, tail lights and brake lights
- Diodes prevent electrical feedback and protect both vehicles electrical systems
Avail 10K Tow Bar
- Longer legs for improved turning radius, better cornering
- Revolutionary latch design.
- No interference low profile handle design
- Easy fold away tow bar mounts and stores on the back of the RV
- Quick disconnect
- 360 degree swivel
- Legs collapse and extend to lock for easy hook-up
- Off-set triple lugs to better align towing forces
- Rubber boots to protect from road grime
- Premium metallic paint
If ordering online, please include your baseplate number or the Make, Year and Model of your vehicle in the notes section of your order. Our towing experts will give you a call if we have any questions.
- Vehicle specific Blue Ox base plate
- Blue Ox Avail 10k tow Bar
- Coiled 10k rated safety cables
- Four Hy-Power diodes (more diodes may be purchased separately)
- A 30-foot strand of four-wire electrical cord
- Three feet of split wire loom
- A six-foot 4 flat to 4 flat extension cord (connects the towed vehicle to the motorhome)
- Cable ties & Wire connectors
- Step-by-step installation instructions
Manufacturer: Blue Ox
This product fits the following vehicles:
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: