The Original Andersen Rapid Hitch is the revolutionary aluminum adjustable ball mount that has taken the hitch world by storm. Offering extreme versatility, it provides the ability to level over a wide range of adjustment. The Anderson Rapid Hitch is made of an aluminum super alloy that will NEVER RUST!
The aluminum super alloy used for the Anderson Rapid Hitch is light and surprisingly strong. Weighing in at just over 15lbs, the Rapid Hitch is easy to handle and adjust.
- 6" Drop / 6" Rise
- GTWR: 8,000 lbs with 2" ball, 10,000 lbs with 2-5/16" ball
- Tongue Weight: 1,500 lbs
- Polished aluminum rack won't rust, chip, or peel
- Quickly adjust height: Pull pin, adjust, slip pin back into place - done!
- Fits all standard 2" receivers. 2-1/2" Sleeve (part # 3800) required for 2-1/2" receivers
- Meets V5 and SAE J684 certifications.
- Made in the USA.
- Need Locking Pins? See part 3492.
Manufacturer: Andersen Manufacturing
Absolutely wonderful, worked perfectly. Love the grease ball, saves having to constantly clean and apply grease after each usage.
This product fits the following vehicles:
Click image below for detailed installation instructions: