| List Price: |$189.99
Our Price: $179.99
Click On Image to Enlarge
| || |
The Original Andersen Rapid Hitch is the revolutionary aluminum adjustable ball mount that has taken the hitch world by storm. Offering extreme versatility, it provides the ability to level over a wide range of adjustment. The Andersen Rapid Hitch is made of an aluminum super alloy that will NEVER RUST!
The aluminum super alloy used for the Anderson Rapid Hitch is light and surprisingly strong. Weighing in at just over 15lbs, the Rapid Hitch is easy to handle and adjust.
- Made in the USA.
- 6" Drop, 6" Rise
- Towing capacity: 7,500 lbs – 1-7/8" ball, 8,000 lbs – 2" ball. (1,500 Lbs Tongue Weight)
- Polished aluminum won't rust, chip, or peel
- Quickly adjust height: Pull pin, adjust, slip pin back into place - done!
- Fits all standard 2" receivers. A sleeve is required for 2 1/2" receivers (not provided by Andersen Mfg.).
- Meets V5 and SAE J684 certifications.
- lifetime replacment warrenty on nylon cap!
- Need Locking Pins? See part # 3434 or 3492.
Manufacturer: Andersen Manufacturing
Part Number: 3411